By Peter Prestipino from USA.
Three old ladies are sitting in a diner, chatting about various things. One lady says, "You know, I'm getting really forgetful. This morning, I was standing at the top of the stairs, and I couldn't remember whether I had just come up or was about to go down." The second lady says, "You think that's bad? The other day, I was sitting on the edge of my bed, and I couldn't remember whether I was going to bed or had just waken up!" The third lady smiles smugly. "Well, my memory's just as good as it's always been, knock on wood." She raps the table. With a startled look on her face, she asks, "Who's there?!"
Remembering those songs I sat out on the deck in the evening, with my Rotti by my side after a loooong day's work outside... ahhhh...good days 4 sure!!! Miss you Mocha...always
Taking the day off to create new #art designs for my store... ENJOY browsing & buying!!! Hope you have a SUPER SATURDAY :))
JUST CLICK ON THE PIC BELOW TO SEE ALL THE COOL DESIGNS YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM :))
Good Morning All... on and off the computer again today. Hope you have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY & here are a few weird but funny ideas for you to enjoy while drinking your coffees :))
Quotes Jokes :: #830
Fun Things To Do In An Elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
2. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
3. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
4. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
5. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
6. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral
7. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, motion sickness!"
8. Meow occasionally.
9. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
10. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
Mannnn... this guy is talented! Check him out...
Finally finished up all my errands and am home for the afternoon...yayyy!!! Cool ART coming right up :)) For now, here are some cool, totally RANDOM facts...just click on the Animal you would like to know more about!!!
Hello Everyone.. another crazy weather day here. I'll be on and off the computer today so hang on... RANDOM ART coming up RANDOMLY....hehehe :)) Hope you have a TERRIFIC THURSDAY!!!
"This delightful circle was taken at Lamington National Park, west of the Gold Coast. They are native Australian mountain parrots; the red and blue kind are Crimson Rosella, and the red and green are King Parrots. They are feasting on sunflower seeds which were left for them, but I did not expect them to form such a perfect ring." - photo courtesy of D.Hines