Ingredients (makes 1 - 9 inch quiche):
> 1/2 cup butter
> 3 cloves garlic, chopped
> 1 small onion, chopped
> 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
> 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
> 1 (6 ounce) package herb and garlic feta, crumbled
> 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
> Salt and pepper to taste
> 1 (9 inch) unbaked deep dish pie crust
> 4 eggs, beaten
> 1 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Sauté garlic and onion in butter until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Stir in spinach, mushrooms, feta, and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into pie crust.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into the pastry shell, allowing egg mixture to thoroughly combine with spinach mixture.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle top with remaining cheddar cheese, and bake an additional 35-40 minutes, until set in center. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Allow me to share with you the greatness that is Luke Conard and Missglamorazzi covering Good Time (Owl City & Carly Rae Jepson)! Luke is a YouTube musician that boasts a variety of covers and singles, while Missglamorazzi hosts a channel dedicated to makeup and beauty. Check them both out, and I hope you like it :)
This looks like so much fun! A couple of guys take a trip by submarine to listen to some whale songs, and share their experience with us. Enjoy!
I thought I might share some more exotic music for a change :). Enjoy!
Ingredients (makes 6 servings)
> 1/2 pound beets, peeled and sliced
> 1 cup red quinoa
> 2 cups water
> 1/2 cup olive oil
> 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
> 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
> 1 clove garlic, crushed
> 1 teaspoon salt
> 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
> 2 green onions, sliced
> 3 ounces arugula, chopped
> 5 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
1. Place a steamer insert into a saucepan, and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Cover pan and bring the water to a boil. Add beets, cover pan, and steam until just tender, 7 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. Bring quinoa and 2 cups water a saucepan over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the quinoa is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, about 15 minutes.
3. While the quinoa is cooking, whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, garlic, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl.
4. Remove quinoa from heat, then immediately add half of the vinegar dressing while fluffing the quinoa with a fork; reserve remaining dressing. Cover and refrigerate quinoa until cool, at least 1 hour.
5. Stir green onions, arugula, goat cheese, beets, and remaining dressing into cooled quinoa mixture. Toss lightly before serving.