More than 100 Keyboard Shortcuts must read & Share
Keyboard Shortcuts (Microsoft Windows)
1. CTRL+C (Copy)
2. CTRL+X (Cut)
... 3. CTRL+V (Paste)
4. CTRL+Z (Undo)
5. DELETE (Delete)
6. SHIFT+DELETE (Delete the selected item permanently without placing the item in the Recycle Bin)
7. CTRL while dragging an item (Copy the selected item)
8. CTRL+SHIFT while dragging an item (Create a shortcut to the selected item)
9. F2 key (Rename the selected item)
10. CTRL+RIGHT ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the next word)
11. CTRL+LEFT ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the previous word)
12. CTRL+DOWN ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the next paragraph)
13. CTRL+UP ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the previous paragraph)
14. CTRL+SHIFT with any of the arrow keys (Highlight a block of text)
SHIFT with any of the arrow keys (Select more than one item in a window or on the desktop, or select text in a document)
15. CTRL+A (Select all)
16. F3 key (Search for a file or a folder)
17. ALT+ENTER (View the properties for the selected item)
18. ALT+F4 (Close the active item, or quit the active program)
19. ALT+ENTER (Display the properties of the selected object)
20. ALT+SPACEBAR (Open the shortcut menu for the active window)
21. CTRL+F4 (Close the active document in programs that enable you to have multiple documents opensimultaneously)
22. ALT+TAB (Switch between the open items)
23. ALT+ESC (Cycle through items in the order that they had been opened)
24. F6 key (Cycle through the screen elements in a window or on the desktop)
25. F4 key (Display the Address bar list in My Computer or Windows Explorer)
26. SHIFT+F10 (Display the shortcut menu for the selected item)
27. ALT+SPACEBAR (Display the System menu for the active window)
28. CTRL+ESC (Display the Start menu)
29. ALT+Underlined letter in a menu name (Display the corresponding menu) Underlined letter in a command name on an open menu (Perform the corresponding command)
30. F10 key (Activate the menu bar in the active program)
31. RIGHT ARROW (Open the next menu to the right, or open a submenu)
32. LEFT ARROW (Open the next menu to the left, or close a submenu)
33. F5 key (Update the active window)
34. BACKSPACE (View the folder onelevel up in My Computer or Windows Explorer)
35. ESC (Cancel the current task)
36. SHIFT when you insert a CD-ROMinto the CD-ROM drive (Prevent the CD-ROM from automatically playing)
Dialog Box - Keyboard Shortcuts
1. CTRL+TAB (Move forward through the tabs)
2. CTRL+SHIFT+TAB (Move backward through the tabs)
3. TAB (Move forward through the options)
4. SHIFT+TAB (Move backward through the options)
5. ALT+Underlined letter (Perform the corresponding command or select the corresponding option)
6. ENTER (Perform the command for the active option or button)
7. SPACEBAR (Select or clear the check box if the active option is a check box)
8. Arrow keys (Select a button if the active option is a group of option buttons)
9. F1 key (Display Help)
10. F4 key (Display the items in the active list)
11. BACKSPACE (Open a folder one level up if a folder is selected in the Save As or Open dialog box)
Microsoft Natural Keyboard Shortcuts
1. Windows Logo (Display or hide the Start menu)
2. Windows Logo+BREAK (Display the System Properties dialog box)
3. Windows Logo+D (Display the desktop)
4. Windows Logo+M (Minimize all of the windows)
5. Windows Logo+SHIFT+M (Restorethe minimized windows)
6. Windows Logo+E (Open My Computer)
7. Windows Logo+F (Search for a file or a folder)
8. CTRL+Windows Logo+F (Search for computers)
9. Windows Logo+F1 (Display Windows Help)
10. Windows Logo+ L (Lock the keyboard)
11. Windows Logo+R (Open the Run dialog box)
12. Windows Logo+U (Open Utility Manager)
13. Accessibility Keyboard Shortcuts
14. Right SHIFT for eight seconds (Switch FilterKeys either on or off)
15. Left ALT+left SHIFT+PRINT SCREEN (Switch High Contrast either on or off)
16. Left ALT+left SHIFT+NUM LOCK (Switch the MouseKeys either on or off)
17. SHIFT five times (Switch the StickyKeys either on or off)
18. NUM LOCK for five seconds (Switch the ToggleKeys either on or off)
19. Windows Logo +U (Open Utility Manager)
20. Windows Explorer Keyboard Shortcuts
21. END (Display the bottom of the active window)
22. HOME (Display the top of the active window)
23. NUM LOCK+Asterisk sign (*) (Display all of the subfolders that are under the selected folder)
24. NUM LOCK+Plus sign (+) (Display the contents of the selected folder)
25. NUM LOCK+Minus sign (-) (Collapse the selected folder)
26. LEFT ARROW (Collapse the current selection if it is expanded, or select the parent folder)
27. RIGHT ARROW (Display the current selection if it is collapsed, or select the first subfolder)
Shortcut Keys for Character Map
After you double-click a character on the grid of characters, you can move through the grid by using the keyboard shortcuts:
1. RIGHT ARROW (Move to the rightor to the beginning of the next line)
2. LEFT ARROW (Move to the left orto the end of the previous line)
3. UP ARROW (Move up one row)
4. DOWN ARROW (Move down one row)
5. PAGE UP (Move up one screen at a time)
6. PAGE DOWN (Move down one screen at a time)
7. HOME (Move to the beginning of the line)
8. END (Move to the end of the line)
9. CTRL+HOME (Move to the first character)
10. CTRL+END (Move to the last character)
11. SPACEBAR (Switch between Enlarged and Normal mode when a character is selected)
Microsoft Management Console (MMC)
Main Window Keyboard Shortcuts
1. CTRL+O (Open a saved console)
2. CTRL+N (Open a new console)
3. CTRL+S (Save the open console)
4. CTRL+M (Add or remove a console item)
5. CTRL+W (Open a new window)
6. F5 key (Update the content of all console windows)
7. ALT+SPACEBAR (Display the MMC window menu)
8. ALT+F4 (Close the console)
9. ALT+A (Display the Action menu)
10. ALT+V (Display the View menu)
11. ALT+F (Display the File menu)
12. ALT+O (Display the Favorites menu)
MMC Console Window Keyboard Shortcuts
1. CTRL+P (Print the current page or active pane)
2. ALT+Minus sign (-) (Display the window menu for the active console window)
3. SHIFT+F10 (Display the Action shortcut menu for the selected item)
4. F1 key (Open the Help topic, if any, for the selected item)
5. F5 key (Update the content of all console windows)
6. CTRL+F10 (Maximize the active console window)
7. CTRL+F5 (Restore the active console window)
8. ALT+ENTER (Display the Properties dialog box, if any, for theselected item)
9. F2 key (Rename the selected item)
10. CTRL+F4 (Close the active console window. When a console has only one console window, this shortcut closes the console)
Remote Desktop Connection Navigation
1. CTRL+ALT+END (Open the Microsoft Windows NT Security dialog box)
2. ALT+PAGE UP (Switch between programs from left to right)
3. ALT+PAGE DOWN (Switch between programs from right to left)
4. ALT+INSERT (Cycle through the programs in most recently used order)
5. ALT+HOME (Display the Start menu)
6. CTRL+ALT+BREAK (Switch the client computer between a window and a full screen)
7. ALT+DELETE (Display the Windows menu)
8. CTRL+ALT+Minus sign (-) (Place a snapshot of the active window in the client on the Terminal server clipboard and provide the same functionality as pressing PRINT SCREEN on a local computer.)
9. CTRL+ALT+Plus sign (+) (Place asnapshot of the entire client window area on the Terminal server clipboardand provide the same functionality aspressing ALT+PRINT SCREEN on a local computer.)
Microsoft Internet Explorer Keyboard Shortcuts
1. CTRL+B (Open the Organize Favorites dialog box)
2. CTRL+E (Open the Search bar)
3. CTRL+F (Start the Find utility)
4. CTRL+H (Open the History bar)
5. CTRL+I (Open the Favorites bar)
6. CTRL+L (Open the Open dialog box)
7. CTRL+N (Start another instance of the browser with the same Web address)
8. CTRL+O (Open the Open dialog box,the same as CTRL+L)
9. CTRL+P (Open the Print dialog box)
10. CTRL+R (Update the current Web page)
11. CTRL+W (Close the current window)
share with others
The Unknown; but not hidden.. <--- Join us for more
Brilliant Technologies is an Information Technology (I.T.) consulting company with offices in Kelowna in the Silicon Vineyard, Parksville, (on Vancouver Island), and in North Vancouver.
Established as a consultancy for small to medium business, our consultants have a wide area of expertise, including MCSE, MCP, A+ and CCNA Security, as well as programming experience in: C#, C++, SQL, Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, Perl, HTML, Java, and more!
We are a Microsoft Certified OEM, Certified Solution Provider for Microsoft Dynamics, and a Microsoft Certified Partner. That doesn't mean however, that we favour Microsoft products only. We also support a variety of open source applications.
We have experience in working with, supporting, integrating, and implementing a wide range of applications including: Microsoft Dynamics (GP and CRM), Microsoft Server OS (all versions), Windows OS (all versions), Exchange Server, SQL Server, Sharepoint Server, PeopleSoft, Intuitive ERP, Timberline Accounting, Citrix, Simply Accounting, Quickbooks, Softshare Vista (EDI), and Floating Point.
Some of our services include: designing, troubleshooting, and maintaining Microsoft networks, custom application design, software integration, installation and implementation, web design, custom built hardware, project management, multimedia presentations, training, promotional support, helpdesk, security assessments, network assessments, business analysis, SOX compliance, and more!
Desk-bound folks may find themselves glued to
computer screens day in and day out. Not only is this bad for the muscles and
joints below our neck. Our eyes can also be damaged from staring at monitors too
long. Keep vision sharp — and ward off headaches — by looking away from the
screen every fifteen minutes. Better yet, get up and stretch to give your eyes,
brain, and body a chance to recharge.
time you’re composing e-mails, browsing the internet, or typing up a virtual
doc, look off into the distance each time you pause to gather your
Computer screens proving a pain in the eyes? Follow these guidelines to help
Thanks to Dr. Dominick
Maino, Professor of Pediatics/Binocular Vision at the
Illinois Eye Institute/Illinois College of Optometry, and Dr. Leonard
Press, Developmental Optometrist at the Vision and
Learning Center, for their help with this article.
Have you suffered from computer eye strain? Have any of these tips worked
for you? Share in comments below!
CreativeColours ONLINE Shopping!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! GREAT PRICES, ONLINE SHOPPING, PAYPAL & CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED, BBB Accredited! Volume discounts, 100% satisfaction guaranteed, quick shipping, gift certificates & more!
New items added every 4-18hrs, so have fun browsing and buying... beat the crowds & enjoy shopping from the comfort of home!
Thanks for Coming By
Have a Super Day!
Design Options Browse this Store
*** I do not claim ownership or rights over any graphics or designs, images, scraps, glitters hosted on this site unless specified. I've obtained written permission from many different sites and artists to use these designs for commercial purposes in my gallery, but if for some reason your artwork has shown up here and you would like it removed, just let me know and I will willingly comply :) ***All images are copyright of their respected owners and creators.
* I've just started this line of products recently, so check back often for TONS of new designs coming up!!!
iPhone 4/4S iPad 3 (Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi + 4G LTE) Kindle Fire Skullcandy Lowrider Altec Lansing Orbit M (IMT237) / MP3 (IM237) Tritton AX 720 Headset Turtle Beach PX21 Headphones Turtle Beach X11 Headphones Turtle Beach X41 Headphones (HEADPHONES & TRANSMITTER) WOWee ONE Portable Speaker Xbox 360 S Console (2010) XBOX 360 Wireless Controller Nintendo 3DS Guitar Hero Les Paul (Wii) Guitar Hero Les Paul (Xbox 360 & PS3) Xbox 360 Console (Original) Nintendo Wii Console + 1 Remote Sony PlayStation 3 Console Sony PlayStation 3 Slim Console Guitar Hero Gibson X-Plorer (Xbox 360) Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii) Rock Band Wireless Guitar Nintendo Wii Remote Sony PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Controller Nintendo DS Lite Nintendo Dsi Nintendo DSi XL Sony PSP Sony PSP 3000 Sony PSP Go Sony PSP Slim 13" Laptop For Mac & PC Acer Chromebook (11.6") 11" MacBook Air (11.8 x 7.56) 12" Laptop For Mac & PC Samsung Series 5 Chromebook (12.1") 14" Laptop For Mac & PC 15" Laptop For Mac & PC 17" Laptop For Mac & PC Netbook Medium (9.4 x 5.8) Netbook Large (9.8 x 6.7) Netbook Small (8.4 x 5.5) Mac mini (Original) Flip Video Mino Flip Video Ultra Flip Video Ultra II Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Ultra-portable Seagate FreeAgent Desk Seagate FreeAgent Go Western Digital WD Elements Portable SE Western Digital My Passport Essential iPod Touch (4th Gen) iPod Classic (80/120/160GB) iPod Nano (2nd Gen) iPod Nano (3rd Gen) iPod Nano (4th Gen) iPod Nano (5th Gen) iPod Nano (6th Gen) iPod Shuffle (4th Gen) iPod Touch (1st Gen) iPod Touch (2nd/3rd Gen) iPod Video (5th Gen) Microsoft Zune HD (16/32/64GB) Microsoft Zune (30GB) Microsoft Zune (4/8GB) Microsoft Zune (80GB) SanDisk Sansa View (16/30GB) BlackBerry Bold (9700) ALCATEL One Touch TRIBE (OT-800/OT-800A) iPhone 2G/3G/3GS BlackBerry 8800 Series (8800/8820/8830) BlackBerry 8703e BlackBerry Bold (9000) BlackBerry Bold (9650) BlackBerry Curve 3G (9300/9330) BlackBerry Curve (8300/8310/8320) BlackBerry Curve (8330) BlackBerry Curve (8520/8530) BlackBerry Curve (8900) BlackBerry Pearl 3G (9100) BlackBerry Pearl (8100) BlackBerry Pearl (8110/8120/8130) BlackBerry Pearl Flip (8220/8230) BlackBerry Storm 1/2 (9500/9530/9550) BlackBerry Style (9670) BlackBerry Torch (9800) BlackBerry Tour (9630) Cricket TXTM8 / PCD TXT8026 Cricket CAPTR / CalComp A200 Cricket MSGM8 / CalComp A300 Garmin-Asus nüvifone (G60) HTC Inspire 4G HTC 7 Trophy HTC Aria HTC ChaCha HTC Desire HTC Desire HD HTC Desire S HTC Droid Eris HTC Droid Incredible HTC Evo 4G HTC EVO Shift 4G HTC Fuze HTC HD2 HTC HD7 HTC Hero HTC Imagio HTC myTouch 3G HTC myTouch 3G Slide HTC myTouch 4G HTC Nexus One HTC Pure HTC Sensation HTC Thunderbolt HTC Tilt 2 HTC T-Mobile G1 HTC T-Mobile G2 HTC Touch Diamond (Sprint) HTC Touch HD HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint) HTC Touch Pro2 (T-Mobile) HTC Touch Pro2 (Verizon) HTC Touch Pro (Sprint) HTC Touch Pro (Verizon) HTC Wildfire HTC Wildfire S Kyocera Torino (S2300) Kyocera JAX (S1300) Kyocera Laylo (M1400) Kyocera X-tc (M2000) LG Optimus 2X (T-Mobile G2x) LG Ally (VS740) LG Arena 3G (GT950) LG AX310 LG Chocolate (VX8550) LG Chocolate 3 (VX8560) LG Chocolate Touch (VX8575) LG Cosmos (VN250) LG Cosmos Touch (VN270) LG Dare (VX9700) LG enV (vx9900) LG enV2 (VX9100) LG enV3 (VX9200) LG enV Touch (VX11000) LG eXpo (GW820) LG Fathom (VS750) LG Helix (LW310/UX310/MT310) LG Neon (GT365) LG Octane (VN530) LG Optimus 7 (E900) LG Optimus S (LS670) LG Optimus T (P509) LG POP (GD510) LG Quantum (C900) LG Rumor (LX260) LG Rumor2 (LX265/VM265) LG Rumor Touch (LN510/VM510) LG Shine (CU720) LG Spyder II (LG840) LG Tritan (AX840/UX840) LG Versa (VX9600) LG Vortex (VS660) LG Voyager (VX10000) LG Vu (CU915/CU9120) LG Vu Plus (GR700) LG Xenon (GR500) Motorola Droid X2 Motorola ATRIX 4G Motorola Backflip Motorola Cliq Motorola Cliq XT Motorola Defy Motorola Devour Motorola Droid 2 Motorola Droid Pro Motorola Droid X Motorola Hint (QA30) Motorola Milestone Motorola MOTORAZR2 V9 Motorola MOTOKRZR K1 Motorola RAZR (V3/V3c/V3m) Motorola RAZR (V3i/V3t/V3r) Motorola Rival (A455) Motorola W376 (Tracfone) Nokia N8 Nokia 1208 Nokia 2680 Slide Nokia 5130 XpressMusic Nokia 5230 Nuron Nokia 5530 XpressMusic Nokia 5730 XpressMusic Nokia 7205 Intrigue Nokia C3-00 Nokia Astound (C7-00) Nokia E63 Nokia E71/E71x Nokia E75 Nokia N97 Palm Centro Palm Pixi Palm Pre Palm Pre Plus Pantech Matrix (C740) Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-I9100) (International) Samsung Alias 2 (SCH-U750) Samsung B3310 Samsung Behold (SGH-T919) Samsung Behold II (SGH-T939) Samsung Blackjack II (SGH-I617) Samsung Eternity (SGH-A867) Samsung Eternity II (SGH-A597) Samsung Finesse (SCH-R810) Samsung Flight (SGH-A797) Samsung Focus (SGH-I917) Samsung Freeform (SCH-R350/SCH-R351) Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000) (International) Samsung Galaxy S 4G (SGH-T959V T-Mobile) Samsung Captivate Galaxy S (SGH-I897) Samsung Continuum Galaxy S (SCH-I400) Samsung Epic 4G Galaxy S (SPH-D700) Samsung Fascinate Galaxy S (SCH-I500) Samsung Mesmerize i500 Galaxy S (SCH-I500) Samsung Vibrant Galaxy S (SGH-T959) Samsung Glyde (SCH-U940) Samsung Gravity (SGH-T459) Samsung Gravity 2 (SGH-T469) Samsung Gravity 3 (SGH-T479) Samsung Gravity Touch (SGH-T669) Samsung Impression (SGH-A877) Samsung Instinct (S30) Samsung Instinct (SPH-M800) Samsung Intensity (SCH-U450) Samsung Intensity II (SCH-U460) Samsung Lindy M5650U Samsung Messager II (SCH-R560) Samsung Moment (SPH-M900) Samsung MyShot II (SCH-R460) Samsung Nexus S From Google (GT-I9020T) Samsung Omnia (SCH-I910) Samsung Omnia II (SCH-I920) Samsung Propel (SGH-A767) Samsung r211 (SCH-R211) Samsung Rant (SPH-M540) Samsung Reality (SCH-U820) Samsung Rogue (SCH-U960) Samsung Solstice (SGH-A887) Samsung STAR S5230C Samsung Stunt (SCH-R100) Samsung VI660 (SPH-A660) Samsung Wave (GT-S8500) Sharp IS03 Sidekick 4G Sidekick II Sidekick 2008 Sidekick 3 Sidekick LX Sidekick Slide Sony Ericsson Xperia arc Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Toshiba REGZA IS04 UTStarcom CDM7076 (Verizon) iPad 2 (Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi + 3G) Amazon Kindle 3 (Keyboard) Amazon Kindle 2 Barnes & Noble NOOK (Wi-Fi/3G + Wi-Fi) Barnes & Noble NOOKcolor BlackBerry PlayBook Samsung Galaxy Tab Sony Reader Pocket Edition VTech V.Reader Interactive E-Reading System Amazon Kindle DX iPad (Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi + 3G) Motorola XOOM
Microsoft Jokes :: #588
By Arsen Vladimirsky from Chicago IL USA.
Three men are in a hot-air balloon. Soon, they find themselves lost in a canyon somewhere.
One of the three men says, "I have an idea. We can call for help in this canyon and the echo will carry our voices far enough for someone to hear us."
So he leans over the basket and yells out, "Helllloooooo! Where are we?" (They hear the echo several times).
15 minutes later, the men in the balloon hear an echoing voice: "Helllloooooo! You're lost!!"
One of the men says, "That must be a Microsoft service tech!"
Puzzled, one of the other men asks, "Why do you say that?"
The man replies: "For three reasons:
(1) he took a long time to answer,
(2) he was absolutely correct, and
(3) his answer was absolutely useless."
Tech Support: "Did you get a pop-up menu?"Customer: "No."
Tech Support: "Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?"
Tech Support: "Ok, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?"
Customer: "Sure, you told me to write 'click' and I wrote click'."Tech Support: "I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop."
You know it is time to reassess your relationship with
your computer when....
1. You wake up at 4 O'clock in the morning to go to the bathroom and
stop to check your email on the way back to bed.
2. You turn off your computer and get an awful empty feeling, as if
you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
3. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just
for the free internet access.
4. You laugh at people with 28.8 modems.
5. You start using smileys :-) in your snail mail.
6. You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word
7. You can't correspond with your mother because she doesn't have a
8. When your email box shows "no new messages" and you feel really
9. You don't know the gender of your three closest friends because they
have nondescript screen name and you never bothered to ask.
10. You move into a new house and you decide to "Netscape" before you
11. Your family always knows where you are.
12. In real life conversations, you don't laugh, you just say "LOL, LOL".
13. After reading this message, you immediately forward it to a friend!