sugar-added, healthy and is made in a snap. Clean eating at its best,
without comprising that great texture of the perfect pumpkin pie.
- 1 cup pecans
- 3-5 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Tbsp. coconut flour (or 1 1/2 Tbsp. of other flour)
- splash of maple syrup (optional)
- a pinch of kosher salt
- 1 15 oz. can of canned pumpkin
- 1 12 oz. box of silken tofu, drained
- 12-16 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- a few gratings of nutmeg (to taste)
- 10 drops of liquid Stevia (optional)
- In a food processor, combine the crust ingredients and process for about 3
minutes. The dough should stick together when pressed between your
- In a pie dish coated with a non-stick cooking spray, press the dough to make
the crust. Set aside until ready for the filling.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wash out the food processor and add in the filling ingredients. Process for
about 3-5 minutes or until the dates are just tiny little specks. The
filling should be very smooth.
- Scoop the filling onto the crust and smooth over with a spatula. Bake at 350
F for about 30 minutes. If the top of the crust looks like it’s getting a
little too brown you can add some strips of tinfoil or a pie crust
protector over it.
- Remove from oven and chill completely before serving.