- Two 4-6 ounce salmon fillets
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and grated with a microplane or other fine-holed grater
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves removed, plus more whole sprigs, for garnish
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper, to taste
Wash the fillets and pat them dry. Season with the garlic, zest and lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper. Lay them, skin-side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet or pan. Cook for about 4–5 minutes, but watch the fillets closely because they cook quickly and cooking time can vary depending on the thickness of the fillet. I like my salmon a little pink and tender in the center, but feel free to cook it all the way through.
Serve with wild rice, a simple green salad, or cooked vegetables on the side.
Recipe Details Serves 2
Prep time: 5 minutes
Active time: 5-6 minutes
Total time: 10-12 minutes
Read more: http://www.thedailymeal.com/broiled-salmon-lemon-thyme-and-garlic#ixzz1djjKmyX4