- Fill in your birthdate below in the space indicated. (Note you must enter the year as a 4-digit number!)
- Click on the "Calculate" button.
- Notice that your age on other worlds will automatically fill in. Notice that Your age is different on the different worlds. Notice that your age in "days" varies wildly.
- Notice when your next birthday on each world will be. The date given is an "earth date".
- You can click on the images of the planets to get more information about them from Bill Arnett's incredible Nine Planets web site.
This NASA handout image from video provided February 8, 2012 shows a spectacular view of Aurora Borealis captured January 25, 2012 by the crew aboard the International Space Station(ISS). The image was captured on a pass from near the border of British Columbia and Washington state, near Vancouver Island, to southern Alberta, near Calgary.
Trending Posts (Greatest Hits)
This looks super cool! It would look so crazy if we had a huge planet like Jupiter or Saturn filling up the night sky!
Another good eye-opener on the size of the universe we live in.
Breathtaking! It would be so cool to spend a weekend out in space to see things like this!
Kudos to the guy who spent the time to make this! Helps give a bit of a perspective on how huge our galaxy really is.
Never thought about this before... I wonder if you can get those special bags for use when travelling on Earth?